Measures: Annex A Measures InstallationSunday, February 17, 2019 2:31 PM
Windows Measures is only compatible with Microsoft Windows 95 4.00.950 B IE 5
5.00.2919.6307 or newer.
You must upgrade to the newest Dongo Driver (Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1) if you are using Vista.
To find out the version of Windows you are running, right click on the “My Computer” icon on your desktop. Click “Properties”. The version of Windows you are running is displayed.
Dongo Driver Installation
Before installing Windows Measures, your dongo driver must be installed.
- Connect the dongo to your USB port
- Open the Folder on the Measures CD named “Dongo – Driver”.
- Double-click on the ‘Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1 icon.
The install wizard will guide you through the installation.
- Click “Complete” as your setup type.
- Click “Install”.
- Click “Finish”.
After the Dongo Driver is successfully installed, The Windows Measures program can be installed.
Windows Measures Installation
Windows Measures cannot run on a DOS PC or a PC running Windows 3.1.
1. Open the folder on your Measures CD titled “Measures Install”.
2. Double Click the “Setup.exe” file. This will begin the Windows Measures install.
3. Follow the setup instructions and select the defaults for each choice.
4. If overwrite commands for certain files appear, DO NOT OVERWRITE THEM, keep the settings you have.
5. If a prompt asks to upgrade something on your PC, select “yes” to allow the Measures Setup Program to perform the upgrade.
6. Run the Measures program by clicking Start > Programs > Measures > and
clicking on Measures.
1. If you already are running Measures and need to upgrade, you will have to uninstall the old Measures programme first. This is done by going to Start/Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs and double clicking on Measures.
2. Restart your computer and then install the Measures Upgrade as above.
- Place the CD in the computer you want to install dTris to.
- Double-click the “INSTALL.EXE” file from the CD.
- Follow the setup instructions and accept the default settings.
- Answer “A” to all Overwrite questions.
- Open the file “DtrisDoc.txt” and read through it. This can be found on your C:\Dtris> Directory.