Measures: Annex C Uploading Results ACAPointsMonday, December 4, 2017 4:59 PM
1. Log on to the ACA Points website: www.acapoints.ca.
2. Click on English.
3. Click on ‘Race Upload’.
4. Race File Uploader – enter your Name, email, phone number.
5. Select the correct codex for your race(from the pick list)
6. Enter the file name you saved in .xml format, for example, NAT0048.xml. It is more accurate to use the browse function.
7. A screen will display showing the results as they will come up on the ACA Points website. Scroll to the bottom and click on ‘’Submit’ if they are correct.
8. You can check your results by clicking on ‘Race Results’ and then on the codex for your race.