Measures: Annex J How to find FIS CodexSunday, February 17, 2019 2:31 PM
1. Go to the FIS website – www.fisski.com.
2. Click on FIS Calendar
3. Select Place and Nation and click on ‘Search’
4. A screen will now show all the races in the FIS Race Calendar for the
selected country and place.
5. Double click on the event that you want the codex for.
6. A screen will now show all the races in the FIS Race Calendar for the
selected event. Information will include the 4-digit codex for each race.
NOTE: This is only part the codex that must be entered into the Measures Race
Programme. The full codex is:
a. first – the three-digit indicator for the country the race is held in:
ie: CAN (for Canada).
b. second – the three-digit indicator for the T.D.’s FIS number – ie: 123
c. third – the four-digit Codex listed in the FIS website – ie: 1234.
NOTE: if the codex is only 3 digits, you must add a 0 in front of the codex –
An example of a codex is: CAN123.0445
Another way to find a codex would be to download the MySQL programme from the
FIS website and install it on your computer. You could then use the FIS
Calendar programme to find the codex.